Sunrise Mesa is an intentional community dedicated to the regeneration of earth, body, and spirit.
Pillars: Learn, Connect, Grow, Receive
- Radical Integrity: Honesty, Vulnerability, Communication
- the Rule of Love
- Space for collaboration, sharing, and gathering.
- Local and global partnerships
- Teaching sustainable practices for restorative living for kids and adults.
- Path of the Heart
- The Body
- The Self
- Provide a model of a communal lifestyle dedicated to the regeneration of earth, body, and spirit.
- Build and maintain restorative relationships with self, others, animals, and the land.
- Adapt ancient and indigenous wisdom practices for the modern context.
- Engage all who enter in practices that cultivate access to wisdom and peace
- 80 acres of land in Boulder County.
- A large community gathering place/learning space.
- A small holding for livestock and horse therapy.
- An experimental farm plot for regenerative farming practices and a garden/bee sanctuary.
- A community of tiny houses for overnight retreats and professional learning.
- Cabins/dwellings for land stewards/caretakers of the space.
- Living Cathedral